Cherry Pie : Dirty Works Belle of the Ball Face Mask

24 August 2012

Dirty Works Belle of the Ball Face Mask

Dirty Works Belle of the Ball Face Mask

Dirty Works Belle of the Ball Face Mask
Dirty Works: Belle of the Ball Face Mask

I'm quite a fan of Dirty Works products. I adore their sugar scrub and facial wipes and I have a few other products of theirs lying around, but I was a little disappointed in this face mask.

I usually use an Elemis clay mask every now and then on my skin but Elemis is such an expensive brand that I wanted to try something else.

This product listed green clay in it's ingredients so I thought I'd give it a try and I love the packaging despite it's aim to slightly rip off Soap & Glory.

It certainly smells lovely and there is a hint of clay in there but the consistency of the mask is actually pretty creamy, like a moisturiser. The instructions say only a thin layer is needed but even I found this was a bit much for my skin personally.

It dries really quickly but I found that it started to make my skin tingle and sting a bit, which is never a good sign! I left it on for the recommended five minutes and my skin didn't feel great afterwards.

It is said to draw out impurities which I certainly found it did as I've suffered a few break outs since using it.

It left my skin quite soft afterwards but the tingling sensation worried me a bit as my skin is so sensitive. I think after a couple of uses it would draw out most impurities and leave my skin looking quite nice, but I find this face mask just slightly too harsh.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. this is too similar to soap and glory package wise, bad move if the product isn't as good x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig