Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #43

8 August 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #43

Wednesday Wishlist #43
New Look: Cream Studded Collar Shirt - £16.99, Misumi White Oversized Aztec Skull Print Vest - £9.99, Mink and Black Colour Block Tote Bag - £19.99, Wide Fit Black Bow Trim Pumps - £15.99, White Spiked Stud Friendship Bracelet - £3.50

This weeks Wishlist has turned out to be strictly New Look! I just love the white and the black/brown combination. I'd never noticed it before until I started browsing the website. It's just a great, smart look. I'd just add a pair of smart trousers or some leggings to one of these tops and you've got yourself a great outfit right there!

I would be in grave danger if I were to wear the cream top though. I am well known for constantly spilling food down myself so if I wore cream I would just not have to eat while wearing it! Although it is absolutely lovely and I love the studded collar!

As I said I love the brown/black colour combination which is why I picked out the bag and shoes, gorgeous! The bag looks pretty roomy and the shoes look pretty comfortable. I just love the trim and bow detail! While everything I've chosen is from New Look I have noticed that the pricing in the stores has risen quite a bit. It's got to a stage where I pick up an item and think it will be about £10 or so and then look at the price tag and it's almost double what I thought! They are producing some really great items though and I'm definitely favourite it over the likes of Topshop.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The bag is gorgeous!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag, very tempted to go pick it up! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skull top & studded shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skull top was made for my wardrobe! Hope I can still buy it when I get back to the uk!! Niki

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig