Cherry Pie : Elemis Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir

16 August 2012

Elemis Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir

Elemis Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir
Elemis: Tranquil Touch Indulgent Bath Elixir

I'm not really a bath person. I don't really like sitting there for ages in water that I always manage to make much too hot, but I've found that when I use this product, I enjoy baths much more!

I think this 50ml version of the Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir came in one of my Glossybox's and I was really pleased to see Elemis in there as it really is a product and name that is associated with luxury.

I love the red bottle and it smells gorgeous. It's a lovely silky liquid product that produces a few bubbles in the bath, but mainly it makes it nice and relaxing!

As you can see I'm almost half way through the bottle, but you really only need a little bit in your bath. Once in the bath you can really feel the smoothness of the product and it leaves you skin feeling lovely and soft!

I'd certainly recommend this for a luxurious treat and if you can get your hands on a sample size then it's well worth it if you don't fancy splashing out on the full size version!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig