Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #45

22 August 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #45

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Aubergine Dip Hem Wrap Skirt - £16.99, Red Dip Hem Tank Top - £5.99
Topshop: Spike Ring Set - £12.50
ASOS: Zig Zag Rings - £10, Cat Face Ring - £8, Eye Skinny Bangle - £6


I absolutely love the colour of the New Look Aubergine Dip Hem Wrap Skirt. It's such a gorgeous colour for Autumn/Winter and would look great with the skull vest top I posted in last week's wishlist! What do you guys think?

The dip hem tank top also caught my eye, it's so basic but great at the same time. For only £5.99 it's a real bargain as well and worth stocking up on in a few colours!

I've had a real thing for accessories and jewellery in this weeks wishlist. I love all of the rings, especially the cat face one! I just love the eye bangle as well. I have the same eye in a ring version of this which I just love!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love that Kitten ring from ASOS! Oh, and just a little FYI, the New Look dip-hemmed skirt, i saw one exactly the same in Primark yesterday for £10. :-)

    rachelpan xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Combination! Love it ,amazing Post!

    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of what you picked - they really are great for fall. And I didn't know that dark purple color was called aubergine. Hmm..I'm a bit wiser now..haha! :)
    Anyway, I love what's on your wishlist. As of mine, I am looking for more accessories as I feel like I don't really have enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that skirt,it would go with so much! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the topshop rings!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the skirt... definitely going to have to get myself a burgundy/aubergine skirt for Autumn/ Winter- it's such a gorgeous shade!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that skirt and need that eye bangle. Damn you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love that aubergine skirt, its stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that dip hem wrap skirt is lovely. i've been thinking about buying one for ages but as i'm not sure how much i'd actually wear it i've been a little apprehensive about spending a lot of money on one. this one, at £16.99, would be perfect for me! i'll have to get myself to new look! :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig