Cherry Pie : Nicki Minaj for OPI

27 January 2012

Nicki Minaj for OPI

Nicki Minaj OPI Polishes
Nicki Minaj OPI Polishes
Nicki Minaj OPI Minis - eBay - £12.95.
(L:R - Did It On 'Em, Fly, Pink Friday, Metallic 4 Life)

After falling in love with the OPI Rainbow Connection polish, I was keen to check out some more of OPI's collaborations, so I opted for the new(ish) Nicki Minaj collection. I originally ordered a full size version of the 'Fly' shade, but then saw the mini collection floating around and desperately needed to try 'Metallic 4 Life'.

The mini collection contains the shades; Did It On 'Em, Fly, Pink Friday & Metallic 4 Life and they're all rather lovely. 'Did It On 'Em' is probably my least favourite as it's a yellow/green snotty kind of colour but the others are gorgeous. I think Metallic 4 Life and Pink Friday will work brilliantly together!

They're quite thin polishes that need a couple of coats but they dry relatively quickly and leave a lovely finish. 'Fly' is particularly striking. They're all fun colours and I guess they represent Nicki Minaj pretty well. There's also a shatter polish (Super Bass Shatter) available in the collection, as well as a holographic glitter polish (Save Me).

Nicki Minaj OPI Polishes


As I said, the colours are lovely! They're really easy to remove as well, and don't stain the nails, which is great. Metallic 4 Life is a little harder to remove because it's a glitter polish, you might need to scrub the nail a bit with a cotton bud and remover or use the old foil trick to remove!

What do you think of Nicki Minaj's OPI collection?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Wow, I love these! Particularly the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the pink friday colour!! xo

    pebbz| www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 'Pink Friday' and 'Fly' :) Can see your point about the yellow one, maybe it'd work better with a tan?! :) x

    http://sunsetsand-silhouettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Pink Friday and Metallic 4 Life! I can't imagine being able to pull off Did It On 'Em though D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need the Fly one, it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely colours, not very me if i'm honest but I can see the appeal. Fly is definitely my favourite.

    Pip x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the colours are gorgeous espesh the metallic 4 life (:

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these colours and want to order them :) are they worth it though? cause i've heard they run out fast? :) <3

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig