Cherry Pie : Celeb Style Steal #11

10 January 2012

Celeb Style Steal #11

Sunday Style Steal has had a little image change for 2012! As I've started my 'week in photos' type posts, I've decided that the Style Steal posts won't only be posted on Sundays, but on any day of the week, therefore leading to it's name change of 'Celeb Style Steal'. Exciting eh?!

Anyway, I spotted an image of Eva Herzigova recently in an outfit that reminded me instantly of something I saw on Love Fashion. The actress was spotted wearing a wrap-over jersey dress from Lanvin in a lovely deep red colour.

The outfit caught my eye because it's just so simple! I think anyone can pull of this style of dress, I even remember having a black version that was a 'go to' item of mine.



I love the subtle patterned tights she's wearing as well as the strappy heels and clutch bag and the plunging neckline means you can add a great statement necklace! It's pretty easy to copy actually so here we go...

Celeb Style Steal
Love Fashion: Aubergine Long Sleeve Wrap - £32
Topshop: Lace Rose Tights - £5, Suede Strappy Platforms - £62
New Look: Patent Envelope Clutch - £12.99

Will you be copying Eva's look?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love that wrap, the colour is so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo I love how you've recreated this outfit, the dress is beautiful :)
    sometimes simple and understated outfits are the most effective I think.
    <3 Holz oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit you've put together, especially the shoes.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)
    Thanks for your comment!
    I love this post, such a good idea and those shoes are beautiful.
    Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A simple yet glamourous look, nice choice X

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely look, really classy!
    I'll definitely be taking a look at that dress, and possibly the tights :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is so nice, I especially like envelope clutch you teemed with the wrap dress. :)

    http://snippets-scribbles.blogspot.com

    franky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like her outfit, it is simple but looks great and the style of dress looks like it would be flattering :) Great dupe you've found! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig