Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #40

18 July 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #40

Wednesday Wishlist #40
Glamorous UK: Studded Grey Marl Vest - £22.99
ASOS: Models Own WAH Nail Transfers - £7
eBay: Black Clover Bracelet - £1.67
Topshop: Skull Bead Stretch Bracelet - £7.50, Caribina Camera Case - £12


This weeks wishlist was so easy to put together as I'd spotted everything during the week while I was browsing various sites.

The clover bracelet was featured on VIPXO and when I clicked through I was so surprised to see it was just £1.67 that I snapped it up!

I'm loving the studded vest that I've featured but unfortunately my size is not available, which is extremely annoying! It's so basic and casual but the studs give it a great edge. I need to get my hands on it!

I was really surprised to spot the Caribina Camera Case on Topshop as it's so pretty! I keep badgering Vince about going for walks in the woods and it would be great to take my camera with me. Of course it needs a lovely case for the ride, this would be perfect!

The skull bracelets are pretty popular on the moment. My dad got me some skull bracelets from a car boot sale about a year ago and I've only got one left, but now I'm seeing all these different coloured versions that I want them all!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I want everything on the list, especially the vest

    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clover bracelet is so cute, what a great price as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the studded vest!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vest. Ebay has loads of those skull bracelet's in lots of different colours for really cheap prices, I got a multicoloured one a few weeks back for around £3! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wishlist posts. How do you put them together, do you use a specific website or program? xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig