Cherry Pie : Celeb Style Steal #16

2 March 2012

Celeb Style Steal #16


I recently spotted this image of Reese Witherspoon looking particularly like Elle Woods in a Barbie pink Michael Kors dress. The dress, which includes black binding, is from the Resort 2012 collection and looks great on Reese against her blonde hair and fair skin.

I really like the black binding as it toughens it up a little bit and I managed to find something similar on the British highstreet! Everything else about the outfit is really simple, no accessories, no handbag and barely any jewellery either, just elegant black heels and tights!

Celeb Style Steal
ASOS: Rare Bandeau Panelled Bodycon Dress - £16.50
Daisy Street - Whitney Mary Jane Heels - £22
Topshop: Pinched Leather Clutch - £32
New Look: 70 Denier Tights - £2.99

As you can see, I managed to find a similar coloured dress with black trim from RARE's collection on ASOS. Even better is the fact that it's on sale as well for just £16.50. It's a bit of a party/going out dress and I'd be tempted to cover up a little bit with a jacket/cardigan.

I just love the Daisy Street Whitney Mary Jane Heels that I'd team with this look. I recently purchased some Daisy Street shoes and they're so comfortable and quite reasonable as well!

The Pinched Leather Clutch from Topshop is a tad expensive for me, but it just gives you an idea. I like black clutch bags but sometimes they can be a bit boring, so I love bags with a little interesting detail like this one!

All in all, a pretty simple but effective outfit! I think pretty much anyone can get away with a dress like this and it's not one that really needs heavy accessorising, keep it simple!

*Image courtesy of CelebStyle.com
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Haha she really does look very Elle Woods in this outfit :) Love the Topshop clutch you chose!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that dress is so spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, lovely Style Steal, as usual! Really spot on with the dress, too, and it's such a reasonable price, might have to try and snag one...xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig