Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #33

30 May 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #33

Wednesday Wishlist #33
New Look: Black Toucan Print Playsuit - £22.99, Tan & Bronze Strappy Sandals - £20
Glamorous UK: Mint Green Spotted Dip Hem Blouse - £23.99, Pink Lace Detail Blouse - £23.99


Quite a summery Wednesday Wishlist this week! I'm kicking myself for not ordering the New Look Black Toucan Print Playsuit when I made an order yesterday!

I'm yet to try on a playsuit but I think this one looks great, and what a brill print as well!

The Tan & Bronze Strappy Sandals are one of my latest findings in the quest for the perfect pair of sandals. These are really, really pretty but to be honest I really want a pair of peep-toe sandals, perhaps with a wedge heel but I can't find any!

I was recently introduced to Glamorous UK which has some lovely stuff in stock! I love the two sleeveless blouses, they'd be perfect for adding a bit of colour into my wardrobe. I guess Glamorous is a bit of a mix between New Look/Dotty P and Topshop with kind of average prices. I'm yet to order anything from them but I think I will end up doing so soon!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. That playsuit is gorgeous, I love the bright print!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those blouses, I keep seeing so many things I want from Glamorous!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also on the hunt for the perfect pair of sandals! I only have a month to source them!

    liveitloveitwear-smd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the playsuit and pink shirt x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig