Cherry Pie : A four day week in photos

13 May 2012

A four day week in photos

New Essie polish / Mackerel salad / Sweets! / Cake and Hot Chocolate at Costa / One of Vince's lovely dinners! / More food / Takeaway time! / TK Maxx Haul / More sweets / Manicure / Gel nails / Cake!


I do love three day weekends! I spent most of it blogging, playing with Daisy, seeing Vince and going for Coffee and cake (or in my case hot chocolate) with my mum, sister and Daisy.

The working week always goes so quickly after a Bank Holiday. There's another one coming up soon as well which I will be spending in London. I can't wait!

My week in photos only ever really includes food because there's not much else that I do apart from work, come home and have dinner and go to bed. All very exciting, not! On Friday evening Vince and I got a takeaway for a change, lol! I went for Kung Po chicken, not realising it has cashew nuts in, ew!

Yesterday I took a trip to TK Maxx and picked up some great stuff. They had loads of Stila products and Essie nail polishes! I went for the pink trio which I'll definitely blog about in the future. I also picked up some Pixi Beauty nail polishes which I'm looking forward to trying out!

In the afternoon my sister and I went for a manicure! I treated her as part of her birthday present. I've never had a manicure before. There was a lot of waiting around as it was quite busy but I'm really happy with my gel nails and it was interesting watching!

Today I'm spending the day blogging, so I better get on with photographing and scheduling some posts!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I really want to try the Essie nail varnishes, they look so lovely. Your food is also all looks scrummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot chocolate looks yummy :)
    I had a trip to TK Maxx on my lunch the other day, I picked up some Nails Inc polishes and Stila stuff too :) I was well impressed with the beauty section! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from your newest follower!

    http://www.jessiswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails look fantastic. love the blue essie one, i really want to pick up some essie nail varnishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tkmaxx is just the best place! Always get lovely bags from there ) and surprisingly lovely pictures for the wall! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to take a trip to tk maxx and see what goodies I can find! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mackarel salad looks yummy! I might try that, I've been looking for some ways to liven up a salad. Looks like you picked some lovely things up from TK Maxx too, I need to check out my local store!

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig