Cherry Pie : Fast Forward To 2012.

29 May 2012

Fast Forward To 2012.

New Look Stone Ditsy Heart Print Shirt Dress
New Look: Stone Ditsy Heart Print Shirt Dress - £24.99

New Look Stone Ditsy Heart Print Shirt Dress

With it being so hot this past weekend, this was literally the only thing I could bear to wear.

On Friday I wore skinny jeans to work and was absolutely melting so no matter how self concious I felt about my arms/shoulders and having my legs on show I just had to get into something cool!

I'm really glad I bought this dress actually as I got some lovely compliments (although they might not count if they're from my family?) and I felt very comfortable in it all day. It's so fun and floaty and I love the shirt collar and the waist tie belt.

I think it's the perfect casual dress for hot days but I think it'd be great to wear to work as well. It's got a kind of smart edge to it which I love. It was definitely £25 well spent in my opinion!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. It looks lovely on you! I really like New Look's dresses as they're made well and aren't too expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks really nice and ideal for this hot weather!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress looks really lovely on you :) Another compliment not from family so it counts haha x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig