Cherry Pie : Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser

23 July 2013

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser

Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser
Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser - £5

I absolutely love this product. I can't tell you how happy I am to have found it. I randomly came across it in Boots a few weeks ago. I had no idea Vaseline has bought it out so I gave it a quick test in the shop (ssh!) and decided to go ahead and buy the Cocoa scented version.

There's also an Aloe Vera and an oaty scented version, which are both really lovely, but my absolute favourite has got to be the Coca one. It just reminds me of holidays and sunshine. It's really simple to use, just spray and go. It pretty much does what it says on the tin to be honest. It's perfect in this hot weather for spraying on your arms and legs to keep them lovely and moisturised.

After rubbing in the moisturiser it dries extremely quickly so you really can just apply and go. I'm sure I'm not the only person who hates applying body butters/moisturisers only to have to stand around for ten minutes waiting for it to sink in. There's none of that with this product and for £5 I think it's very reasonable for such a convenient item, and what's even better is that I had enough Boots points to cover the cost. Yes!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. i totally love this stuff too! cocoa is definitely the nicest one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this in Boots the other day, and I tried the tester out and I really liked it. I didn't have my Boots card on me at the time and I wanted to use my Boots points on it, so I'm definitely going to go back and buy it!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted this the other day in Boots, but didn't get it. Think I may have to invest . .

    Serenity of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spray on moisturisers really appeal to me. This one looks really good too. Recently I've been using girligo soap and glory spray on moisturising mist which I recommend also ;) :) xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh interesting! I have the lotion version of this and it's fab so I can't wait to give this a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! My mum actually bought this home thinking it was a gradual tanning spray (I guess because the packaging is brown) and she used it for about a fortnight before proclaiming it was crap and she didn't see any difference! Me and Dad had to break the news to her *eye roll* but she did say her skin felt lovely and moisturised, if still as white as a sheet ;)

    Bella | BELLAETC

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend was telling me about this the other day , sayi g how good it was !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought this and I absolutely love it, I much prefer it to normal moisturisers, it dries so quickly :) xxxfrecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wondering about this product! I'm glad to hear it sinks in so quickly. Next time I see it, it'll definitely end up in my basket...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spray on moisturiser is a genius idea! xx

    beauty-robot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah this sounds sooooo amazing, I really want to try it. £5 isn't a bad price either xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen this before! Looks great! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the fact that it sinks in quickly as I can be rather impatient at times when it comes to moisturising anywhere but my face.
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig