Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #85

17 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #85

Wednesday Wishlist
Matalan: Neon Trim Cushion - £5
Next: Bobble Heart Cushion - £16, Ochre And Natural Woven Check Cushion - £14, Hearts Appliqué Cushion - £14

Putting together this Wednesday Wishlist has made me realise just how expensive cushions are! £16 for a cushion is a little crazy in my opinion but they're so pretty!

I kind of want a new sofa, one that I can fill with some lovely cushions like the above. Ones that don't get squashed and mishapen and give the sofa a little bit of interest.

I think the key here is to buy cushions in the sale periods as they're much more reasonable. Matalan are really great for homewares at the moment, I'm forever in there browsing for little bits and bobs to dot around the place. While vases, candles and photo frames have been my thing in the past I think it's now moved on to cushions so hopefully I can get my hands on some soon and add accessorise a little more!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So cute! - Great DIY inspiration too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Next cushion. I want so much from there right now, its kind of depressing that I can't have it :( x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig