Cherry Pie : Tshirt Party

15 July 2013

Tshirt Party

Internacionale Tshirt Dress
Internacionale Tshirt Dress - £8, Coral Lazer Cut Ballerinas - £12.99

Internacionale Tshirt Dress

Internacionale Tshirt Dress
As it has been so so hot I just had to get out of the jeans and into a dress. I'm not usually one for dresses as I don't like showing off my legs and all that rubbish, but I've had enough now and just threw this dress on with a cute little pair of shoes.

I had actually bought the dress when it was full price at about £12 but I returned it as I didn't think it suited me. However, I needed something light and airy to wear when I went to London and I saw this in the sale for £8 so I thought I'd give it another go. I also picked up the shoes, which are really cute coral cut out pumps, which I'm going to dedicate an entire post to soon!

I was a bit worried this dress would be see-through but looking at the pictures here it seems fine, phew! I think a statement necklace would give it a bit more of an interesting edge but sometimes simple is best. I now have a bit of a Tshirt dress addiction and want to pick this up on every colour possible.

What do you think of Tshirt dresses?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. but you have lovely legs! and that dress seems really nice and an easy option to just throw on for summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love t-shirt dresses, an absolute essential! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. T-shirt dresses are my best friends! So easy and flattering, and I have a couple of the Topshop ones with is pretty much the same are your one. So easy to throw on, perfect for the summer!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I wanted this exact dress in the sale but couldn't find my size. Gutted. It looks lovely.

    Elizabeth
    www.iamnotblonde.net xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lovee t-shirt resses they are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig