Cherry Pie : Coral Feet

19 July 2013

Coral Feet

Coral Lazer Cut Ballerinas
Internacionale Coral Lazer Cut Ballerinas - £12.99

I just wanted to write a quick post dedicate to my lovely new shoes!

You may have seen these in a recent outfit post but I wanted to write a little more about them. I picked them up on a complete whim while I had a bit of extra money to go shopping with. Usually I wouldn't wear coral coloured shoes and would usually stick to black but I must have feeling super summery or something as I decided on these over the black and brown shades. Good choice I say!

I'm not trying to be gross but ballerina flats are pretty well known for going a bit horrible due to your feet sweating but as these include a cut out pattern your feet have the ability to breath!

£12.99 is a tad on the more expensive side but they're cheaper compared to the likes of New Look and Topshop. The flats are really comfortable so I'd definitely recommend! I'm keen to pick up some more colours.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour. I do find with Internacionale sometimes their products are expensive for what they are!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely, I was in Internationale the other day as well!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Think I need a pair of these in my wardrobe, so cute! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great summery colour and I love the cut outs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous, they look lovely and cool! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig