Cherry Pie : A five days off week in photos

7 July 2013

A five days off week in photos


Birthday cake! / Daisy opening presents / Lunch! / Few bits I picked up in town / London Eye / Big Ben / Beer pumps / Burger / Camden / Buckingham Palace

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week I only worked on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday it was Daisy's second birthday party so I booked the day off and decided to book off Friday as well! Why not?!

Daisy's birthday party was lovely and my sister went to lots of trouble with all of the food and the amazing birthday cake, which she made herself. Daisy had a great time and got lots of lovely presents! I got her a big cuddly toy Peppa Pig, which she seemed to like, along with a Hello Kitty tea set and a Playdough set, every two year old's dream! She also got a giant garden trampoline from my mum and dad, which she LOVED. She's so lucky, I kind of want a trampoline for my own garden. Haha!

On Friday Vince and I had a very, very rare day off together. It was pretty weird neither of us having to get up so we had a nice lie-in until 10am and then went for a delicious lunch in the sunshine. It was absolutely boiling so probably wasn't the best idea to eat hot food outside in the sun, but it was still yummy! We had a bit of a stroll around town and a relaxing rest of the day at home.

I went to London on Saturday with my friend from Uni. We met out other Uni friend who lives in London and spent the day wandering around in the sun. We stopped and had lunch at a cool place called The Thirsty Bear. We were amazed that they had beer pumps built into the tables so we made full use of those! We visited Camden market and Buckingham Palace too and it was just a really nice, relaxing little visit apart from when Victoria tube shut and we had to run up The Mall to Charing Cross tube station so we didn't miss out train home. Doing that in the boiling hot heat was not fun at all.

Today I'm having one of those days where you just sort of potter around the house. I've got lots of housework to do as well as some blogging. This morning I've sorted the bookshelf and once Vince comes home we will probably watch the Wimbledon final. I say watch but I will probably just be tidying up around the place and half listening to it.

I have the day off tomorrow so I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Everyone else is back to work so will probably be a lazy day indoors!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That cake is gorgeous and so are those shoes! x

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos :)
    Www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and I hope you had an enjoyable and relaxing time off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cake looks amazing!! Sounds like you have had some lovely days off, I love days where you can just be at home, enjoy your last day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cake and burgers, my kinda post
    xx

    http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig