Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #87

31 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #87

Wednesday Wishlist
Gifts & Pieces - Bunny Ornament for Rings - £8.50, Bon Bon Jar - £18, 'Owl Always Love You' Ornate Hanging Heart - £3.50, Ornate Heart Jewellery Stand - £9.50, White Owl Ceramic Vase - £6.90


Another home/giftware themed Wednesday Wishlist. This week's features pieces from GiftsandPieces.co.uk. I absolutely love everything on it and I'm waiting patiently until I get paid so I can make a couple of purchases.

The prices are really reasonable and I think my first purchase will be the white owl vase along with the owl hanging heart and the ring holder...I really want to add some little bits and pieces around the house and some of these would work really well. When I finally get my own dressing table I will purchase a few bits from here for it too, it has some great little jars and holders.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh I love the little rabbit dish :)

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, I can feel a purchase coming on! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so cute, i love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is all so pretty. I'm quite fancying an owl vase. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that heart jewellery stand, it's so cute :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig