Cherry Pie : An unhealthy week in photos

28 July 2013

An unhealthy week in photos


Chinese takeaway / Meatball sub! / Leftover Chinese / Roast lamb! / Estee Lauder perfume / Orange nail polish / Sleepy kitty

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


To be honest most of my weeks are pretty unhealthy. Vince and I tend to eat a lot of takeaways, oops! We do regularly eat home-cooked meals though so I hope that evens it out a bit!

This week has felt pretty long. I think it always does when you have no money. There's no popping to the shops for a 'quick look' where you end up spending loads of money on things you don't need. I've been trying to be good but as you can see I did have to take a quick trip to Boots for 'essentials'. Obviously an orange nail polish is essential right now.

I was sent the Estee Lauder perfume so it doesn't count, but I will be reviewing it on the blog soon. It's lovely and my mum's favourite as she so obviously pointed out when she saw it.

Also this week mine and Vince's boiler was finally fixed! Hooray! We finally have hot running water..after eight months. Yep, you read that right. I'm off to do the washing up or something that includes putting the hot water on, haha.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Unhealthy yes but I'm jealous of your Chinese! I can't even imagine not having hot water for 8 months.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck in pancakes are the best!

    Beauty blog sale all products reduced by 50% or more including products from nars, MAC, armani, clinique and more. We seem to have the same taste in products so i hope you take a look! http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really fancy a chinese now or a meatball sub ha, I just bought the orange Barry M too and a bright green one
    : ]

    ReplyDelete
  4. The estee lauder perfume looks so pretty! Mmm chinese x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The estee lauder perfume bottle is really pretty. So much yummy food! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have food envy!
    Eight months without hot water? You've just scared me as I currently have no hot water, I really, really hope it doesn't take that long for mine to be repaired! My uncle came Thursday and couldn't figure it out, he has ordered a part which he is fitting tomorrow, he thinks it may fix it, fingers crossed! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit I love unheathy food...but then again it always takes nicer than healthy food x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ususally get takeaway for lunch or on weekends - not a good habit but sometimes I am not organised enough with food.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig