Cherry Pie : My favourite hair volumising products

5 July 2013

My favourite hair volumising products



I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with my hair. It's very fine, very straight and very boring. I rely heavily on hair volumising product and I have also formed a love/hate relationship with these as well.

I hate products that leave my hair feeling sticky or straw like but this selection seems to currently be working for me. I really like the new range of John Frieda Luxurious Volume products and I use the shampoo probably every other day, just so my hair doesn't get used to it and immune to it's volumising magic. The most common combination of products I use is the volumising shampoo, along with a few sprays of Root Booster and a dollop of the Toni & Guy Hair Whip.

I also really rate the Hair Meet Wardrobe range from Toni & Guy and I've been sniffing around the other products available in the range while I've been in Boots. I'm quite interested to try the hair gum.

The Bed Hed by TiGi Sugar Dust is pretty old now. I was sent it way back in October 2011 and I'm still using it now. I love sprinkling it over my roots and it giving them a nice boost. I also have the merengue mousse, which I definitely need to start using again. It's been a bit unloved recently!

What are your favourite hair volumising products?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great selection, I'm always trying to make my hair look volumised. I really like the Toni and Guy sea suit spray, which you mentioned and the plump it up shampoo and conditioner by Vo5

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really fine and flat hair too but it's a bit thicker now I've had it cut really short :) I'm always looking for more products to try out though and I definitely want to get the sugar dust! I'm currently using Schwarzkopf's got2b '2 sexy collagen lift effect big volume mousse' (WOW what a mouthful!) which is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll actually show this post to my sister, she has the same hair type as you and she get's pretty annoyed with it sometimes! Oh dear I remember when you wrote the TIGI Sugar Dust review and I cannot believe it was in 2011, time really flies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have much volumising hair products but i love the sound of the Tigi Sugar dust! Love the name of it and the packaging is eye catching x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig