Cherry Pie : My favourite skincare products

25 July 2013

My favourite skincare products

Origins - Drink Up Intensive Face Mask - £22
Boots - No7 Soft & Soothed Toner - £8, No7 Soft & Soothed Cleanser - £8, No7 Beautiful Skin Day Cream - £12.50
Elemis -  Freshskin Skin Clear Treatment Gel - £7.99
Bioderma - Sensibio H2O - £7.99
Clarins - HydraQuench Cream Mask - £33




I've been meaning to put this post up for a little while but haven't got round to photographing my skincare products. So here they are, in all they're glory! Aren't they pretty?

Like most bloggers I've pretty much tried every skincare brand you can find and through a LOT of trial and error I have finally settled on these products as part of my daily routine.

I've reviewed each product separately on the blog before but together they've worked wonders. Of course I do still get the odd breakout and my pores are rubbish but I'm loving using this combination of products as they're all really gentle on my skin, which for me is the most important thing as it's so sensitive and prone to redness.

The only products I don't use daily are the face masks. I tend to use this on weekly or twice weekly basis to really clean my skin and give it some added moisture. I will probably add more products to this as I go along as my skin tends to get used to products, if that makes sense, so I'm on the hunt for some more to add in and rotate alongside these. All recommendations welcome!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Your blog is looking so pretty lately! I love how the products here matches the colour of your blog (with the pink and green bottle). If you ever come across Amie skincare products, try the face wash. It's in a pink packaging. It's very gentle and purifies skin - and contains no nasties! Cost under £5.00 too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No7 do some really nice bits I think :) I like their hot cloth cleanser and their day cream for oily skin.

    I'd love to try the Clarins HydraQuench mask.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bioderma is AMAAAZING! I picked it up whilst in paris last week and can't believe the effect it has had on my skin! Great post, Cherry!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/massive-blog-sale-products-from-nars.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try the No 7 toner, purely because i think it looks quite nice haha. I really need to try out Bioderma too, such a hyped product! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't know you had reviewed no7 skin care before. Will go look now. I was looking at their skincare line a few days ago xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the No.7 cream, I always get it when Boots offer the £5 off vouchers so its a really bargain! I have just brought the cleanser too, but its not quite as good as the cream!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig