Cherry Pie : Daisy, daisy

8 July 2013

Daisy, daisy





Not long ago the lovely Lyzi of Being Little held a blog sale full of lovely playsuits, which I snapped up straight away! This daisy/flower print playsuit was one of them and when it first arrived and I plonked it in my wardrobe I wasn't too sure I'd wear it.

I tend to do that a lot with dresses/playsuits/anything that isn't jeans, but as it was SO hot on Friday I decided to get it out and just go for it and I really love it!

I much prefer playsuits to dresses as you have a little bit of extra security if the wind decides to blow and I think they just suit me a little bit better. This one has a cute waist tie and lots of flowing material on the shoulders and from the waist down. It's really interesting and I love the print.

I think originally it was from Primark but I can't be sure, it's become my new favourite outfit for hot days though. I do have to be a bit careful as it's a tad short!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I have this too! It's still one of my favourite things to wear xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this playsuit. Even if it's a bit short it's better than a short dress!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The print's beautiful! It'd look lovely with tights and cardigan for when it gets colder as well! :)

    Bella | BELLAETC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochrome print, it's really pretty

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. You look so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really nice, it suits you :) I've never tried a playsuit before, I need to give one a go.

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig