Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #86

24 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #86

Wednesday Wishlist
Matalan: Chiffon Tie Dye Shorts - £12, Slouch Fit Shorts - £10
Internacionale: Black Crochet Shorts - £16.99
New Look: Black Aztec Drawstring Shorts - £12.99, Parisian Pink Floral Lace Shorts - £16.99

Due to the hot weather I've really fallen for wearing shorts. I'm not usually one to show off my legs at all so I much prefer shorts over skirts. I'm not talking the hot pant type shorts which are seriously short, I'm talking about the sort of shorts that are loose fitting and a bit longer than normal.

They're so comfortable to wear and easy to team with a little tshirt and sandals in the summer. I currently have three pairs from Matalan which have lovely patterns on but it's definitely time for an extension of my short collection!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig