Cherry Pie : Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray and Styling Mousse

12 July 2013

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray and Styling Mousse

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray and Styling Mousse
Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray - £2.47
 Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Styling Mousse - £2.97

Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray and Styling Mousse
I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I don't like writing negative reviews but I want to be truthful so here goes...

I didn't necessarily need a new hairspray or mousse but I saw these being raved about on various blogs and I was keen to see what they were like and what the scents were like.

For around the £2.70 mark these are pretty cheap and cheerful products so I wasn't really expecting great things anyway but as Vince regularly uses a Fudge product I thought maybe, just maybe they'd be ok. Unfortunately the scent is very faint in my opinion. I've heard some bloggers rave about the scent and how it's practically a perfume for your hair but I found it was barely there and the horrible hairspray smell really masked it. There was a small hint of raspberry but it doesn't linger for very long.

The hairspray doesn't really hold very well and it feels a tiny bit sticky after application too. That's a big no no in my book. There is a tiny bit of volume in my hair but it drops out pretty quickly. The same goes for the mousse really as I didn't really notice any difference in my hair after using it. Luckily neither product leaves my hair feeling straw like, which is a bonus, but the hairspray was easy to brush out.

These might work well for other people, but for me they've not been great! I really wanted to like these and I envisioned my hair smelling of raspberries all day long but they just don't live up to the hype!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. such a shame, the names make them sound like they smell delicious though! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig