Cherry Pie : Another sunny week in photos

21 July 2013

Another sunny week in photos


Cooling off in Daisy's paddling pool / My dolphin friend / Orchid has come back to life! / Growing my own beans / Sweeties / Curry! / Birchbox / Flowers from the garden / Sunny Weston / Sunny walk along the beach / Vince on the piano / Hot, hot, hot!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Another boiling hot week! I can't believe it really. I've not worn jeans for weeks and have been living in skirts, shorts and tshirts. Crazy!

Last weekend I spent the majority of the weekend at my mum's playing with Daisy in her paddling pool. I just had to dip my feet in and cool down.

This week has been a good week for flowers and plants in my house. My orchid has mysteriously regained life and I discovered my bean plants have actually got beans on. I can't wait to pick them and cook them up with a meal. I'm just waiting for my tomatoes to go ripe too, delicious! I'm also loving having a rose bush in the garden and it's saving me a fortune on buying flowers for my house, bargain!

On Friday evening Vince and I went for a lovely walk along the seafront. Weston is so pretty when it's sunny and I managed to snap a few lovely pics too. We were hoping to get some chips and ice cream but pretty much everywhere was closed, such a shame as it was a nice evening to sit outside with some food.

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The paddling pool looks like so much fun. The Argos in my town completely sold out!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sitting with my feet in the pool, I bought one for when the kids come down but in reality they were just a good excuse to buy one haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchids are so pretty! My mom loves them! Looks like you had a lovely week Cherry as always! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig