Cherry Pie : A boiling hot week in photos

14 July 2013

A boiling hot week in photos

180
Beef casserole / Salmon linguine / Nudey nails / New book / Popcorn! / Noodles / Spotty Dotty Ice Lolly / New moisturiser / Roses from the garden

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Looking back on them, this weeks photos aren't very summer related but what can you do. This week I worked four days as I had Monday off. I spent the day tidying and cleaning the house, which is always fun, not.

The week has gone quite slowly for some reason but it's been absolutely boiling hot. At some points I've not been able to stand it! I'm amazed I haven't worn jeans in about two weeks and have fully embraced getting my legs out. I need to get myself some more skirts and shorts to wear. I have to admit I really wasn't prepared for the heat and my summer wardrobe is pretty poor. I picked up a few new tshirts yesterday and Vince actually bought me a lovely new top/tshirt too, it was quite a surprise!

It looks set to be scorching for another week. I really need to get out into the garden and enjoy it!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Always love having a nose at your weeks in photos. Really want that book & your nails look gorgeous!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Ice Lolly looks sooo yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig