Cherry Pie : No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser and Toner

16 July 2013

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser and Toner

No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser and Toner
No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Cleanser - £8
No7 Soft & Soothed Gentle Toner - £8

Thank God for No7 vouchers is all I can say! I had been wanting to try No7's cleanser and toner for a little while but I was waiting for the vouchers to come out again before I did. I picked up the gentle cleanser along, which with the voucher only cost £3, and as I bought a few other bits too I actually got another voucher so picked up the cleanser too! SUCH a bargain for £6!

I'm very wary of using skin products as my skin is so sensitive but the cleanser and toner are super, super soft and gentle. The cleanser really rids your skin of any make-up and general dirt and it's a pretty pink colour too. Always good!

The toner, which is also pink, gets rid of any missed make-up and really refreshes the skin as well as hydrates it. They work really nicely together and I'm enjoying using them at the moment. It's good to have a regular skincare routine again but as my skin often gets used to products I will probably end up trying a few others and rotating them all.

It feels great to finally find some products that work well for my skin and I'd certainly recommend these, even if you don't have a No7 voucher.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh you've completely sold me, I've already spent my voucher :(
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I have both of these..

    I like your blog, I am a new follower!

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post I was thinking of picking something up for the No.7 skincare range but now I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These seem lovely! Unfortunately I can't get No.7 in my country, but I might just stock up next time I'm in London! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always stock up with those vouchers, they're such a great way to try something new :)

    Amy xx
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig