Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #84

10 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #84

Wednesday Wishlist
Internacionale: Black and White Aztec Print Dress - £7
New Look: Blue and White Daisy Print Cap Sleeve Skater Dress - £14.99, Grey Skater T-Shirt Dress - £12.99

Oh dear. I have a bit of a tshirt dress addiction. I recently picked one up in the sale in Internacionale and wore it to London. It was just SO easy to wear, I literally threw it on, added some shoes and off I went!

I think a statement necklace really works with tshirt dresses as well and there are so many different patterns and colours available too. I really like the plain ones as they're so simple. I am very keen to invest in some more!

What's on your wishlist this week?

PS, keep your eyes peeled for an upcoming outfit post featuring a tshirt dress!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I just brought a t-shirt dress from asda today, i have a few now and i love them! I love the three you have posted :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tshirt dresses :) The blue one is my favourite!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice:)
    follow each other ?
    http://carolineepe.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple grey dress, simple in my books is always better xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost ordered two dresses like these off ASOS, but decided not to because if they don't, it is such a hassle! I agree though, they are super easy to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tshirt dresses are the best! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig