Cherry Pie : Weston-super-Mare in the sunshine

10 March 2014

Weston-super-Mare in the sunshine

Weston-super-Mare

Weston-super-Mare

Weston-super-Mare

So yesterday was a glorious day in Weston-super-Mare. Vince and I decided we'd have a wander into town and have a walk along the seafront. I really appreciate Weston-super-Mare when it's lovely and sunny as the seafront just fills with people and the sunshine bounces off the water and just looks so pretty.

If you don't know Weston-super-Mare it's a seaside town which is quite famous for its Grand Pier and the sand of course! Vince and I like to take a walk from the pier and down to Marine Lake. We like to walk across the bridge and then right round the seafront and up to Westcliff, where we both used to go to college. It's lovely and quiet up there and we reminisced about when we were in college there.

It's good to breath in some good old fashion sea air and of course there is the Pier, which is packed full of amusements and rides. There's loads of cafes and bars as well. We stopped at Vince's favourited cafe, Cafe Boulevard, for lunch so we definitely walked off all of the calories afterwards. Once we got home we were both tired out and fell asleep pretty much as soon as we got in.

Was it sunny where you were yesterday? Let me know in the comments what you got up to.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. My nan is from WSM, remember going there when we were younger, so this post brought back all kinds of lovely memories.
    Also remember really lovely fish and chips from there. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so relaxing! The second photo in particular looks beautiful, I've walked along those bridges (if we can call them bridges??) and it's just so calming. I'm jealous that you live so close to WSM. I normally visit once a year.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos. I love Weston, spent many day trips there back in the good old days! x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig