Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #19

8 February 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #19

A teeny tiny break from blogging seems to have occured over the past few days. Thank goodness for scheduled posts, but unfortunately I missed this weeks Celeb Style Steal and Week In Photos posts, but they'll hopefully be back this week!

My weekend was actually pretty ridiculous to be honest. I was set to work a busy special event and not enough staff were rota'd in so it was a busy, busy, busy weekend, when it really shouldn't have been!

Yesterday I had a second interview at a PR company, which I think went well. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though as they have a lot of other applicants to see, fingers crossed though!


Even after spending so much money on stuff that I don't even need recently, there is still enough products/items to feature on a post every single week!

Wednesday Wishlist #19
ASOS: River Island Peter Pan Collar Top - £12
River Island: Blue Aztec Print Stripe Tote - £25, Black Skull Bead Bracelet - £3
Topshop: Bleach Denim Leggings - £22, Fluro Skull Crop Top - £18, Stripe Tee - £18

Just a few Topshop pieces caught my eye this week, all from the Petite range, which I always forget about! I'm getting sick of black skinnies so I thought the Topshop Bleach Leggings might be a nice change for Spring time!

I love all of the tops I've chosen above, and the Peter Pan collar makes an appearance yet again! I still can't get enough of them, the River Island Peter Pan Collar Top is perfect for smart and casual wear, I can picture myself wearing it under my black blazer/jacket!

While browsing the River Island website I came across the Blue Aztec Print Stripe Tote, which I fell in love with instantly! So lovely, but a bit pricey too!

This will definitely not be good for my bank balance!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I've had my eye on that Topshop skull tee.. I love it! The bracelet is mega cute too!

    The Deer Head
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ASOS top, the colour is so pretty

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these! Especially the TopShop leggings and River Island Skull Bracelet x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking the crop top skull tee but I think it's just my new found obsession with triangles. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine wearing the striped tee tucked into some high waisted shorts when the weather gets warmer :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of this! Gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that peter pan collar top :)
    Best of luck with the interviews!

    Caroline x
    carolinescatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love that Topshop skull tee! It's gorgeous! I actually think I NEED it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig