Cherry Pie : Celeb Style Steal #14

9 February 2012

Celeb Style Steal #14


Victoria Beckham is someone who always looks amazing, no matter where she is or where she's going. I spotted this image of her looking rather more casual than usual in a plaid skirt and knitted short sleeve jumper! Of course, the jumper she's wearing is Miu Miu and her heels are Louboutin, but hopefully I've found a way that we can all get her style for much less.

I love just how casual this outfit is. It could be worn with a simple pair of flats for those of us (me) who are scared of heels!

Celeb Style Steal #14
Topshop: Peep Toe Shoe Boots - £70, Black Opaque Tights - £6,
Wide Geo Suedette Belt - £20, Triple Wrap Belt - £25
Miss Selfridge - Knitted Open Stitch Tee - £35
F+F At Tesco - Limited Edition Check Skirt - £12

I think I'd definitely wear this outfit, or at least something similar, with possibly a pair of shorts instead of the skirt! I love the short sleeve knitted jumper, perfect for Spring evenings and of course, my favourite trend ever, the Peter Pan collar!

The Topshop Peep Toe Shoe Boots are pretty mega and I'd probably replace them with flats, as I mentioned, but the outfit would also look great with a pair of flatforms as well! The possibilities are endless! I never would have thought I'd be trying to emulate Victoria Beckham's style!
SHARE:

2 comments

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig