Cherry Pie : L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray

9 January 2014

L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray

L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray
L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray - £3.79

L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray

Another day, another hair product! I seem to have gone a bit mad on the hair product front but I was really keen to get my hands on this one after seeing FleurDeForce using it in one of her videos. I'm not sure how new it is exactly. I imagine it's relatively new as my local Boots store didn't have it…

In the end I picked this up from a bigger Boots store in town and for £3.79 I don't think you can go wrong really. After washing and blow drying my hair I used this product and I'm really impressed with the outcome. As I have particularly fine, limp hair it's difficult to maintain volume but this spray really did a good job.

The spray itself is really light and doesn't leave the hair feeling sticky or straw like. I'm always wary of products that you spray onto dry hair as in the past I've used them and they've left my freshly washed hair horribly sticky and I've had to rewash. Luckily this felt lovely in my hair after application and it really gave my locks a much needed lift.

My hair stayed volumised for the majority of the day so I'll definitely be using this spray on a regular basis. When I find a product that really works I definitely treasure it as it's so rare for me to find one. I also recently curled my hair and found this was a fab product to help keep the curls in tact and voluminous. Hooray!

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Ohh I will keep my eye out for this xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you find this brushed out well at the end of the day? I only wash my hair twice a week so have to look for products that don't flake when brushed!
    India xx
    www.touchscreensandbeautyqueens.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds a lot like the Bumble & bumble Dryspun finish spray, but like a 5th of the price! Might just have to pick it up to compare!

    Tiny Alis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love me a good hairspray! this sounds lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great product :) I know what you mean with hard to find products as my hair is always so tricky! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this, it sounds fabulous!

    Stephanie (@hopefreedomlove)
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds great and absolutely lovely for my hair. I've been looking for something that will keep my curls in place.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loreal, good stuff dear
    <3

    x
    samecookiedifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a product I should try. It is the first time I have come across your blog and loved your writing style and your photographs so I have followed to read more.
    Jules

    http://www.lippylikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've not seen this before, but I'm always on the hunt for something to add a bit of volume to my flat hair so may have to give it a whirl if it works as well as you say. Like you say I don't like to wash my hair for it to feel all sticky and horrible in my quest for volume :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would like to try this so much but it's impossible to find it where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  12. why don't you try the pro naturals moroccan argan oil treatment, it will help you achieve volume

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig