Cherry Pie : The Sunday Catch Up #1

12 January 2014

The Sunday Catch Up #1


Sleepy kitty / Flowers! / Thanks Boots points! / Blog planning

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13



Well done everyone, you've officially survived the first full week of the New Year! Now to survive the remaining 51…

I've gone for a bit of a revamp of the usual week in photos, hope you like it! I didn't actually take that many pictures this week, weirdly enough, I guess I just didn't do anything very exciting! As I mentioned, it's been the first full week of January and my first full week back at work. It's gone pretty quickly and it feels like we're back into routine again now too.

I've been being super organised so far this year and I'm trying to plan blog posts well in advance and a few one of 'special' weeks dedicated to various subjects. I'm also trying to perfect my picture taking by playing around with the manual mode on my camera, it's not going too badly if I say so myself. Like any blogger, I want to grow my blog and try new things so we'll see how that goes!

Although it's only the beginning of January I somehow have very little money. Isn't that always the way though? I had a little shopping splurge when I first got paid but I really didn't go mad. It didn't help that we had to do a food shop and I had to pay out £50 for a new tyre too, rubbish! I'm now planning a big shopping trip at the beginning of February when I can go and spend my vouchers. I'm quite looking forward to it actually!

How has your week been?

This weeks posts:
  • Fancy a Yankee Candle alternative? Try the No.3 Fig Noir and Blackberry Fragranced Candle Tin.
  • I tried a new product to help keep my curls in shape - Umberto Giannini Curl Friends Styling Spray.
  • I also tried the L'Oreal Studio Line #TXT Volume Supersizing Spray.

  • SHARE:

    5 comments

    1. i'm experimenting with my camera a lot more too, and i'm loving the manual setting! it always scared me a little bit but i can actually get the pictures i want, wooo! hahaha. your shopping trip sounds like it will be great, i'm a little jel! xo

      hannexo.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. I had a DSLR for Christmas so am still getting to grips with it, its quite fun trying all the different settings.
      I didn't really survive my first week as I've been off ill! I'm classing tomorrow as my official start to 2014!
      I'm very, very skint as I get paid on the 15th of the month so haven't had a payday since before Christmas, I'm counting down for payday on Wednesday! xx

      Leanne - A Slice of My Life

      ReplyDelete
    3. I love natural collection mascaras :) its been a tough week for me, getting back into the swing of things at work! But hey... Only three more weeks til payday... Eek

      ReplyDelete
    4. Beautiful flowers, flowers always make me smile!

      Stephanie (@hopefreedomlove)
      http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251/hope-freedom-love
      xxxx

      ReplyDelete
    5. Love the photos! Seems like you had a cozy week. Can't wait for the upcoming posts!

      XOXO

      www.alinitinidaily.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig