Cherry Pie : Beauty product of the year 2013 - Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette

2 January 2014

Beauty product of the year 2013 - Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette

Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette
Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette - £6.49


Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette

Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette

Barry M Natural Glow Shadow & Blush Palette

This buy came quite late in the year, November to be precise, but it has fast become my favourite product of the year! Who needs to fork out more than £40 on a neutral palette like the Naked3 when you can pay a fraction of the price for this?

In my previous review of the product I was a little disappointed with the size of the pans and I thought MUA's Naked dupe palettes were a lot better value for money, but looking back I was completely wrong. This palette just does it all for me. The size of the pans doesn't bother me in the slightest anymore, I love the packaging, the huge mirror and the little brushes included.

Each shadow has fantastic staying power and I really enjoy blending different shades together. It doesn't really matter that there's only six shades as I think this is all you really need, if not more than you really need. I've been using this religiously most days since I purchased it and now I won't look back. This, for me, is by far my best buy of the year and it just goes to prove how wrong first impressions can be. I absolutely love this palette and think it will see me well into 2014.

What's your product of the year?
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Oh wow, what a beautiful pallet, with all the rave over a certain Naked pallete it's nice to see a post on a pallete that's a little more affordable :), my product of the year was the YSL touché éclat highlighting pen I've tried dupes for years and 2013 was the year for me to try the original-totally worth the hype!

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad someone has finally found something comparable to the naked palettes! Definitely going to invest in one of these :) x

    http://myworldlyadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this palette too. Its small but I think thats a plus point too - great for taking when you travel. The shadows are pretty, but the blush lets it down a little
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nearly bought this palette so many times but stopped myself as I'd heard nothing about it! It's definitely on my to buy list now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so pretty - love the look of that blush!

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so good! The UD pallettes really are ridiculously expensive, especially when I calculate how often I've actually used it since I got them.

    Kelly | secondhandspring

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see these palettes everywhere and keep wondering if they are worth the hype! Not sure if I need another palette though!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! This looks like a really awesome product! Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never actually seen these in the shops before! I've been after a neutral palette for a reasonable price for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous palette with a beautiful set of colours !
    really must try this :) i do love a bargain.
    Melissa x
    http://somelikeitblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. this looks beautiful, i must give it a go! i always think you have to try something quite a few times, i've definitely made the same mistake in the past! xo
    hanne-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw a blog post when they first launched with all of the palettes in and this one caught my eye out of the three of them but I wasn't sure whether to buy it or not - I've never really tried anything from Barry M other than their nail polishes. I may have to go to boots and have a look now this has made your product of the year! My product of the year has to be the Revlon lip butters I've got a bit of an addiction to them!

    kizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The colours are really nice, especially the brush on colour is really cute yet light for daytime. Love it too <3

    Happy New year <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so pretty and I love the colors and the blush looks amazing!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  15. This palette looks amazing! My favourite product of the year was definitely my Phytojoba shampoo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my God, this palette is so pretty! I really love the colours.

    http://www.cerejasnotopo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. How did I not know that Barry M did palettes?! I'm always at the Barry M stand picking out nail polishes but never even seen these. They look so nice and the shades are so wearable, a great price point too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the look of this but it's always sold out in my local stores!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig