Cherry Pie : No.3 Fig Noir and Blackberry Fragranced Candle Tin

5 January 2014

No.3 Fig Noir and Blackberry Fragranced Candle Tin

No.3 Fig Noir and Blackberry Fragranced Candle Tin
No.3 Fig Noir and Blackberry Fragranced Candle Tin - £5

No.3 Fig Noir and Blackberry Fragranced Candle Tin

As a Yankee candle devotee I'm often wary of trying out the competition. Yankee candles always smell SO good and its inevitable that any scented candle is going to be compared to the popular brand. I recently received this candle as a Christmas gift and I'm really glad I did.

The candle is actually from Boots of all places, somewhere I didn't think actually sold any type of candle, and is just £5. You can buy the glass version for £8 and either is pretty reasonable if you ask me. I'm sure the range comes in lots of other scents but I was bought the gorgeous Fig Noir and Blackberry scented one, which is absolutely delicious. It really fills the room with a deep, fruity scent.

I think I'm somewhat of a snob when it comes to candles. I thought it was either Yankee Candle or nothing but this Christmas I received two different branded candles, including the one featured here, and they've proved that other brands are equally as scrumptious smelling and a fraction of the price too! I'm really interested to check out the rest of the range and scents and would thoroughly recommend other candle snobs try out the No.3 brand.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I had no idea Boots sold candles. I adore Fig scented things & this candle sounds so nice. I am going to see if my local Boots stocks it. Fingers crossed
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything that is scented with fruit or fig sounds interesting to me and this is just too cheap to resist :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me, this sounds so so lovely!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it smells amazing, must go and hunt one out for a sniff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! I love mixing jo malone's blackberry bay and fig and cassis so I think I would love this candle! I'm bit of an candle snob as well but you can actually find pretty good scented candles that aren't too expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good! I love the Yankee, For Everybody and BBW ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yankee candles are the best!!

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never even tried a scented candle before, but this sounds good!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig