Cherry Pie : L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti

8 March 2013

L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti

L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti
L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti - £4.99

L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti and Mariean Toinette

L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti and Mariean Toinette

L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti and Mariean Toinette
I've wanted this top coat polish for absolutely ages but I haven't been able to find it in my local Boots and Superdrug stores. I finally found it last week and I absolutely love it

It's much better than your usual glitter/fleck top coats as you can really see the different circle and hexagon shapes. I love the black and white monochrome look and it looks great on top of a pale nail polish such as the Mariean Toinette shade.

It dries ever so quickly and the flecks really dry into the polish well so it doesn't chip easily. For £4.99 it's probably the average price for a polish these days but I still feel it's expensive, however I would definitely recommend it!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This looks amazing, where did you grab it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's raving about this but I don't know about it...I can't seem to get too excited about it! Can't think of a colour I'd wear it over haha you have gorgeous nails btw!
    Xxx

    Www.thebeautybelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desperate to get my mitts on this - it looks so much more expensive than it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! will definitely be looking out for it! I don't really think I've ever looked into loreal nail varnishes before

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try this! Regretting not grabbing it when I saw it the other day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it with the nude colour underneath, very pretty xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very effective and pretty combination.

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm dying to get my hands on this top coat, but my local Boots & Superdrug have been seriously lacking in stock, too. It's such a lovely combination, though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a clear gold glitter nail varnish on at the moment that looks fairly similar but I love the look of this, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know that all bloggers are buying it, but it will be a miss for me, I don't buy anything L'oreal. Looks pretty on you. X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great review!!
    Would you like to follow each other, dear?
    Please let me know! Looking forward to hearing from you!

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely combo Cherry!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig