Cherry Pie : A daffodils week in photos

17 March 2013

A daffodils week in photos


Barry M Texture polish / sweets / Hyacinth / Daffodils / nail wraps / hello Hyacinth! / Teriyaki meatballs / All you can eat carvery / Laura Mercier eyeshadow / Vince building Charlie's new toy / King of the castle! / Daffodils / Homemade curry

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


My four bunches of daffodils have finally come out! The house smells lovely, although Vince says it smells disgusting, but what do you expect from a boy. It feels much more spring like recently. There is still some cold weather but it's definitely lighter in the evenings, which I love, mainly because I hate driving in the dark!

On Friday evening we decided to go out for dinner to a local pub that does an amazing all you can eat Carvery. The portions of meat they give you are ginormous so we were both absolutely stuffed and practically falling asleep at the table! It was so yummy though and was nice to go out and do something a little bit different.

We've had quite a relaxed weekend. I had to take my car to my dads as the brake lights were stuck on - as we found out when we were driving home from dinner on Friday night and Vince couldn't tell when I was stopping, oops! We took Charlie to the vets for a check up and then hit up the pet shop where Vince bought a ridiculously priced scratching post. Charlie has chewed the dangly toy off already!

Vince actually has the day off today so we're going to have some lovely breakfast then I guess I'll get on with some cleaning and blogging!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. The curry looks delicious x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's starting to feel like spring at all! As soon as we get a bit of sun, it starts snowing the next day. This is the craziest winter in the world!

    Hope you have a great Sunday!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are so pretty, whever I buy a plant mine dies, I don't know I don't think I've got green fingers, and mostly over-feeds them with water. PS ~ Your cat is so cute! :-) xo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep wanting to buy some Daffs but I don't have a vase! Will have to go round the charity shops and find a nice one :)Love the look of those nail wraps - keep meaning to get some myself! x

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuutteee photos

    check out my new post
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/bloglovin-notd.html
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm that roast looks crazy good! I really want to try those textured nail polishes from Barry M just can imagine them being really hard to get off haha x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flowers! Your food always looks delicious xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. God I want to go to a carvery right now! Sounds like a lovely weekend :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy food and cute cats! I think I love the look of each of these photos :D You've made me hungry though haha. I am a new follower, would love for you to check my blog out when you have a minute :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that Barry M color and all of the food looks delicious!

    xoxo
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bought a Barry M texturised too! The blue one! It's pretty cool right!

    Cherry Lane xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig