Cherry Pie : Elemis Freshskin Face Masks

22 March 2013

Elemis Freshskin Face Masks

Elemis Freshskin Deep Clean Purifying Face Mask and Magical Moisture Quenching Face Mask
Elemis Freshskin Deep Clean Purifying Face Mask and Magical Moisture Quenching Face Mask - £14.99

Elemis Freshskin Deep Clean Purifying Face Mask and Magical Moisture Quenching Face Mask
I adore the Elemis Freshskin range. I have incorporated these face masks into my skincare routine. I often rotate between these and the Origins Intensive Overnight Mask as I love all of them so much. The Magical Moisture Quenching Face Mask does exactly what it says on the packet in all fairness, but I much prefer the Deep Clean Purifying Face Mask as it's a lovely thick clay mask that leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated after use.

The clay dries really quickly and it becomes quite tight, so tight that you can't really move your face, but it's all worth it in the end! It brings out all of the impurities in your skin and once they've cleared up you're left with quite lovely skin. As I said, I use this probably every other week or so and it's worked wonders for my skin.

The only thing that annoys me about these face masks is that they come in these annoying packets. Once opened you don't use hardly any of the product so it dries up and it's difficult to get out of the packet when you come around to using it again. It would be great if these came in some kind of tube with a screw top that kept them fresh.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone that has sensitive skin as they cause no irritation and leave you feeling lovely and refreshed!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have sensitive skin and this looks amazing to me!

    To celebrate the start of my new blog i'm giving away Roberto Cavalli's latest perfume, i'd love if you could enter :)
    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/roberto-cavalli-eau-de-parfum-giveaway.html

    talisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sensitive skin *raises hand really high in the air*, REALLY REALLY sensitive skin. But I hate things that come on those packets too, I always feel like I never get my moneys worth with them!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig