Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #70

13 March 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #70

New Look: Cameo Rose Grey Leather-Look Cap Sleeve Skater Dress - £16.99, Cream Bird Print Shirred Waist Sleeveless Dress - £12.99, White Polka Dot Chiffon Belted Dress - £19.99

So many pretty dresses! I'm not even a dress person but these are all so pretty, I want them all. If we ever get any good weather this summer I'd love to start wearing more dresses. I need to get out of wearing jeans so much and try and wear something a bit different.

I can't believe this is my 70th Wednesday Wishlist - it's crazy! If I look over my past wishlists I could probably find some real bargains as most of the items would have been reduced now. I'd also probably wonder what on earth was I thinking during the really early ones. I always tend to gravitate towards New Look when I'm online shopping as they are so, so good at the moment!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love all of these, they're pretty decently priced too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the middle one! :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey dress :) So pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress with the leather look sleeves! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore polka dots! Can just imagine wearing that dress this summer! ( if we ever get any nice weather...)
    Great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love the one with the little pleather sleeves! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bird print dress! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig