Cherry Pie : Spring has sprung

19 March 2013

Spring has sprung









It probably doesn't feel like it right now what with the cold weather and snow in parts of the country, but I feel like spring has definitely sprung! I've got bunches of daffodils dotted around the house and a delicious smelling Hyacinth growing away brilliantly!

I love having flowers around the house, they really brighten the place up and the Hyacinth means there's no need for scented candles at all as they smell so amazing. Once the summer comes around and the weather is actually a dryer and warmer then I really want to get out into the garden and tidy it up. I want to plant lots of flowers and see if I can actually grow something properly!

Do you think spring has sprung? Will you be getting out into the garden this year?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The flowers look so nice in the water can. Speaking of spring, I have 5 inches of snow outside my house x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely going out tomorrow & buying some flowers, now I've seen yours. So sick of this snow and miserable weather. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures of the flowers. I can't wait for Spring to officially arrive! x

    Claire

    www.daydreamsinthegarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daffodils are one of my favourites :) so pretty! As for spring, we had a couple of nice days a few weeks back but now it's absolutely freezing and back to being hat and scarf weather :(!! Can't wait for spring to arrive now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love daffodils, hopefully we'll be getting some warmer weather soon xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I belive having fresh flowers in the home is one of the nicest things you can have. They really brighten up the place :D

    I cannot wait for some warmer weather :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fresh flowers really birghten up a room! So pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just had a huge catch up with your blog and had to stop by this post and tell you that looking at these daffodil photos had really made me feel really excited for Spring! I'm so miserable with this cold weather still dragging on! I'm much more happier when it's sunnier x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig