Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #71

20 March 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #71

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: Ozzy Osbourne Leather Trim Tank By And Finally - £25, Floral Tee - £18
New Look: Blue Crochet Shoulder T-shirt - £12.99, Parisian Pink Distressed T-Shirt - £12.99, White and Red Paisley Henna Print T-Shirt - £9.99, Pink Roll Sleeve T-Shirt - £4.99

Sometimes all you want to do is throw on a tshirt and a pair of jeans or a skirt. Sometimes you don't want to have to put in much effort and just want to get on with your day, who needs to think about whether it's on trend or not. Sometimes the most stylish people are the ones that don't put much effort in at all, which is why I decided to focus this weeks wishlist on some pretty basic tshirts.

Some tshirts that are available are actually pretty cool and stylish and would look great with a simple pair of jeans and a jacket. I've mostly scoured Topshop and New Look to find these beauties and they're all rather reasonably priced too!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the little crochet details on the new look tee! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likey. i like the burn out ts and oversized look.

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good tee. I really like the ozzy osbourne one and the paisley print one, so lovely!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute! love the one with the lacey shoulders
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the Ozzy tee! Topshop are the best for casual tops, they've got some fab ones at the mo xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love just wearing t-shirts and jeans sometimes! I think I'll need to buy the pink roll sleeve one after seeing it here!

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig