Cherry Pie : Rimmel Scandaleyes in Bad Girl Bronze

7 March 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Bad Girl Bronze

Rimmel Scandaleyes
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow in Bad Girl Bronze - £4.99

Rimmel Scandaleyes

Rimmel Scandaleyes


I'm not sure why I bought this but I had some spare time and thought I'd take a trip to Boots. Unfortunately my local Boots is a bit rubbish and their ranges never seem to change, but I spotted this eyeshadow crayon and thought it was really pretty.

It's really chunky, which makes it easy to hold and apply, and the crayon itself is lovely a pigmented with a hint of shimmer. It's also really soft so you only use a tiny bit on every application!

It lasts really well too and doesn't fade all day long. There's no transfer on application either so I'd really recommend this and for £4.99 it's one of those products you can buy on a whim and keep for a really long time!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really want to try these, this shade looks gorgeous.

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour and that's such a great price too! x

    www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to buy one of these but all my local Boots are sold out!

    I've just posted my latest weekly wants: http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wondering about these for a while now, they sound really good, love the colour too xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig