Cherry Pie : A busy week in photos

24 March 2013

A busy week in photos


Fry up! / Kiev / Clarins goodies / Paella! / Pizza / My BBQ Meatballs / Vince's homemade Prawn curry / Dumbledore at the HP tour / The cupboard under the stairs / Me and a Death Eater / Driving the HP car! / At Privet Drive / Tasting some Butterbeer / Choosing my wand / Hogwarts!
Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This is a bit of a random combination of photos, it seems to mainly feature meals and my visit to the Harry Potter studios. I went yesterday with my friend and it was brilliant! I really enjoyed seeing all of the sets, props, costumes and special effects and I had loads of fun walking around and taking lots of photos. I will write a proper post about it this week hopefully, I took so many photos!

It still only feels like Saturday today instead of Sunday as I was so busy yesterday. We spent most of the day travelling and only about two hours in the actual tour. We didn't get back until gone 11pm so now I'm really feeling tired! It's my dad's birthday today as well so I've been round to give him his presents and also pick up the new car, it's so lovely!

It's so nice to drive a car that doesn't knock, rattle and need filling up every day with water! I still need to get used to the car though, it's very strange!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Yum!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/roberto-cavalli-eau-de-parfum-giveaway.html

    

talisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, your week looks amazing! I'm so jealous of you going to the Harry Potter studios! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fry up and the Paella, I'm drooling! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous, I would love to go to the studio tour x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paella! One of my favourite dishes! Your picture of it looks delicious.
    Claire x
    www.Daydreamsinthegarden.blogspot.co.UK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts always make me hungry! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the food looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good week. I haven't gotten around to doing anything yet.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like you had a lovely week hun! I'd love to go to the Harry potter Studious! <33 Great pictures!

    I am having an International Giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig