Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #69

6 March 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #69

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Blue Boucle Longline Blazer - £24.99, Blue Polka Dot Tie Front Sleeveless Denim Shirt - £16.99, Blue and Cream Lace 2 in 1 Dress - £19.99
Quite a quick wishlist this week - and all from New Look again! I popped into my local New Look store at the weekend and I really loved all of the pretty pastels they now have in stock!

I think I mentioned in an earlier blog post that I tried the blazer on in store and I just couldn't decide if it suited me or if I liked it so I left it. I also felt bad spending £25 when I'm trying not to spend money on things I don't really need...but it keeps calling me. I really like the boucle print and the fact that it's not something I'd usually wear. I just can't decide!

When looking on the New Look website I came across the sleeveless shirt and dress and thought they were so pretty, although I doubt we will get warm enough weather for them to be worn. The dress is super sweet but I'd no doubt go straight on and spill food all down it in about five minutes. It's perfect for Spring/Summer though and I love the white and blue. I think that's my favourite shade out of all of the pastels at the moment.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This is so weird, I went through the exact same thing with that blazer! I really love it, it's something I would wear a lot, but I'm not sure if I should spend £25 on it! Dilemmas hay. I really love the shirt too!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace dress! New Look have got some good stuff at the moment. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really like the blazer. Argh. Damn spending ban.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen that blazer too and really want it! great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw someone wearing that blazer in a blog post earlier and it looked lovely! :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the denim shirt!

    http://wabiii.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blazer! It makes a change of the simple block colour styles that are about! It looks really smart! May have to nab my sisters staff discount! haah

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get the blazer! Haha I'm a bad influence - I love boucle though! xx

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wishlist is massive at the moment, this post isn't helping! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the light blues at the mo, the blazer is perfect, I'm after a new one too! I got a really similar top to that from Primark last year and I love it, worn it loads xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. great selections dear ^^
    great blog too btw what do you think to follow each other? I'll wait for you on my blog...
    kiss and happy day
    vendy

    NEW OUTFIT POST!
    follow me on:
    the simple life of rich people blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the polkadot denim shirt, so sweet! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig