Cherry Pie : A 900 followers week in photos!

10 March 2013

A 900 followers week in photos!


L'Oreal Top Coat Confetti polish / The Milkybars are on me! / Odd socks / Roast dinner! / Charlie / We have growth! / Daisy cupcakes

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week my blog reached 900 followers, which is pretty amazing! I've been thinking a lot this week about how I want to change my blog, mainly the layout to start with, and what content I want to include and introduce. I want to get into Youtube videos but I need to pluck up a bit more courage first. I also want to do lots more outfit photos, which means I need to start putting more thought and effort into what I actually wear and stop reaching for my most comfortable and trusty items of clothing.

This weekend has been pretty quiet. As usual I went to my mum and dads on Saturday to see everyone. My sister made me some lovely Daisy cupcakes, they're delicious. As today was Mother's Day I popped round again this morning to take my presents. My sister made my mum an amazing looking plant cake, it looked like a real plant and is way too pretty to eat!

So that's my weekend in a nutshell. My week was even less exciting, literally just getting up, going to work, coming home and going to bed! It's hard to do anything very interesting when you are trying not to spend money on things you don't need and Vince is usually at work most of the time so there isn't much else to do!

I was hoping to get some outfit photos today but it's so windy and dark outside and now I'm left with not much to blog about at all this week. :\ Hopefully next weekend will be a bit more interesting!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Your roast dinner looks lush! Milkybar yoghurts are my favourite and your cupcakes look brilliant too. Most of my photos of the week always seem to end up being food too!

    http://lovefromchar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 900 followers.
    Charlie looks just like my cat. X

    Claire
    www.Daydreamsinthegarden.blogspot.co.UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your followers lovely :) Very well deserved! That nail polish is gorgeous, I'll defos have to keep an eye out for it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations for hitting 900 followers, that's amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't even realise milkybar yoghurts existed.. I NEED to try these! (I'm obsessed with the Rolo version). Congrats on getting 900 followers! :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that nail varnish combination! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the 900 followers!
    Your nails look lovely by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute instagram pictures! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & if you like, following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all the followers :) And the cupcakes are super cute

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your 900 followers :) here comes another one :)
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on 900 followers, you really deserve it! I reckon you'd be great at youtube videos too xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on 900 followers!
    That roast looks good :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig