Cherry Pie : Pearly King

5 March 2013

Pearly King

Primark boucle top - £12
Internacionale Supersoft skinny jeans - £17.99






Another outfit post where I can't actually link to the product online, argh! This one, as you've probably guessed, is a Primark top. I picked it up while doing a quick shop, I immediately noticed the boucle style pattern and the pretty pearly collar detail. I was a bit put off by the chiffon sleeves but I've grown to quite like them!

As I was in a bit of a hurry I didn't stop and try this on, I just grabbed my size and hoped it would fit. Luckily it does! Annoyingly though the collar chain came unstitched before I even wore it so I had to first sew it back on and now after just one wear there is a thread in it already, although I kind of blame Charlie for that!

It's not something I would usually wear but I really like it and I love all the detail! I think it was about £12 or something like that, what a great buy!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Love the top, it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the top, so pretty:)!
    hope you have a good week:) xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pearl detailing looks gorgeous ! pretty outfit x

    Beautiful Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top looks gorgeous, I love the pearl collar detail :)

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just done an OOTD with this top aha, I really like it:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top, really sweet detailing :) x

    http://www.bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I really like this top, the sleeves are cute and i love the way the cuffs match the body of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this jumper, it looks incredible for Primark xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh love that jumper - I'm a bit of a Primark fiend though! love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your outfit, and also your hair is adorable. I wish i looked that pretty with a fringe x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is beautiful! A Primark close to my college just opened, I can't wait to go there! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig