Cherry Pie : Emerald

14 January 2013

Emerald

Emerald
Internacionale: Green and Lace Peter Pan Collar Top
H&M: Leggings

Emerald

I'm a bit useless as a blogger when it comes to new clothing. I take ages to actually photograph them, so long in fact that I forget how much they cost and they're no long available online for me to link to.

I wanted to show you all one of my sale bargains. I think I have three of these style peter pan collar tops from Internacionale, but I can't resist them! I'm pretty sure this was about £5 and unlike my blue and red versions, this one has a lovely intricate lace collar!

I wouldn't normally team it with leggings as it's a short top but these leggings definitely aren't see through in any way so I feel a bit more comfortable! I'm actually wearing my slippers in these pics but they're so comfy I often forget they're slippers and I've walked out of the door in them before, doh!

What sale bargains have you managed to pick up?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. This colour really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take forever to wear and blog new things too :) you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top I wish I had one like that. can you recommend any good shops? :) xx
    lullabyforpies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty top.
    Just found your blog, I think it's so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. the collar detail on the top is really cute! chic outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This top is so pretty! And you're so on trend - emerald is THE colour of 2013!!! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I love the cute peter pan collar and that emerald colour really suits you!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. the emerald colour looks fantastic on you! i love your top too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely! :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This top is gorgeous on you, I adore the collar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute outfit, they don't even look like leggings so no need to worry! Love the lace collar xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig