Cherry Pie : Snow day

18 January 2013

Snow day













What a funny old day it's been today! I woke up around 6am and could see this white reflection peeking through the windows but I didn't dare look properly until I was supposed to get up at 7am.

Secretly I knew there was a lovely blanket of snow covering the ground, which only meant one thing. Snow day!

I've never worked from home before and I found it really difficult! There are so many distractions, such as food, the TV and it doesn't help that Charlie was jumping on my laptop every five minutes.

I didn't really get to enjoy the snow as I still had to work but it was nice seeing it falling throughout the day, let's hope it all disappears soon though as I definitely have to go into the office on Monday!

Have you all enjoyed today's snow day?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Bet ya didn't know that at 5am there was no snow on the ground at all?!

    Crazy weather

    (and my stupid wake up times!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos as always, so beautiful! It wasn't snowing heavily when I woke up, so I went into sixth form only to get sent home again! But snow days are always the best. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish the snow was like this where I live, but I'm the same - wouldn't get the time to have fun in it due to work *sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got up and tried to head into work but it was treacherous so turned back and have been working from home all day - no snow for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Alaska where we can get like 2 or more feet of snow and we don't get a snow day. :(
    Glad you enjoyed your day though!

    www.sonandstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lovely blog, i really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snow so much :) Can I invite you to my blog? xd

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love snow so much, they look so beautiful! great snapshots hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous you got a snow day - it totally skipped over my little slice of the world! But I totally feel your pain about working from home, I did homeschooling for a couple of years and there are so many distractions! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great snow pictures, we haven't got any snow down here in Devon xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig