Cherry Pie : A new kitten week in photos!

13 January 2013

A new kitten week in photos!


Spag bol / Choc dips! / Wreck this journal! / My first Origins product / Dominoes! / Monopoly / Charlie! / New Yankee Candle and room spray / Charlie!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week has been pretty quiet as usual. Vince and I had our friends round on Wednesday evening for a games night. We played Monopoly for about an hour before we started arguing and getting annoyed! Unfortunately I lost by a mile, but didn't mind too much.

We were originally going to go to the pub quiz but we weren't sure it was on. Sometimes just staying at home is more enjoyable and cheaper!

We were planning to go for lunch on Saturday afternoon but instead we went to see a man about a kitten and ended up bringing him home! He is so cute and we decided to name him Charlie! He's still settling in but he loves his new bed/house we bought him. He is so tiny and playful, but quite scared of loud noises, especially the TV.

I'm hoping to get some better pictures of him so I can officially introduce him to you all. I just want to stroke and play with him all day long, it's going to be horrible leaving him to go to work!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Aww, he's adorable! I hated leaving my kittens at home to go to Uni but I'm sure he'll be excited to see you when you get home. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitten is adorable! That dominoes looks absolutely lush as well.

    www.lovefromchar.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new kitten is SO cute!! Jealous of your Dominos too! Looks like you had a fun week :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaw! Charlie is so cute and adorable! I'm so jealous, I'm not allowed any pets at all in my flat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute Cherry and I love the nome you guys picked for him! Can't wait to see more pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I could really go for a dominoes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG how adorable and cute Charlie is?!?!? I want/need more photos - do them quickly! :) It is so nice of you to take him and make a new home for him full of love. :) X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww - Charlie is such a cutie! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that lil kitten is too precious! Love your blog and thanks for sharing such a cute lil post.


    xx Missy
    www.myconcretecatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww your new kitten is TOO cute! and i loved your game night haha i never quite learned the proper rules to monopoly so my game nights usually turned out the same. and i usually love nights at home rather than being out at a bar too, and it really helps the wallet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos! glad you had a fun week :)
    the kittens are soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really need to get back into my Wreck This Journal. I started it then forgot to finish it! Your kitten is adorable!!

    LT xxx
    http://promisestokeepbeforeisleep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw Charlie is so cute! I really want a kitten :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow that is the cutest little kitty!! I really really want one, think I'd have to take time off work so I could play with him all day haha!

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Charlie is so cute, I've noticed some pictures of him pop up in my instagram and have fallen a little in love with him! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig