Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #65

23 January 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #65

Wednesday Wishlist 65
EverOurs: Occident Triangle Collar Pins - £2, Silver Collar Pins - £1, Gold Arrow Drop Earrings - £1, Cat Watch - £15


I've gone a bit collar pin crazy after purchasing my first ever pair. I have really fallen in love with EverOurs.co.uk and now I want absolutely everything on it.

In particular I want the adorable Cat Watch, but I don't actually need a watch right now. I don't really ever need anything in my wishlists but it's good to have nice things.

The collar pins and jewellery are all real bargains at about one or two pounds so once pay day arrives I will definitely be stocking up!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Ahhh that cat watch is super cute! I've never heard of Everours before but they seem to have some bargains! Thanks for the heads up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watch is amazing, I'm in love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these picks, they are so cute :) I've had my eye on that watch for such a long time! I absolutely love your blog btw, your newest follower! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cat watch is adorable, I'm after a new watch as well! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously need that cat watch! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a couple of items from EverOurs, after reading your blog post about them the other day, one of the things I bought was the triangle collar pins which are really amazing.
    I love the cat watch too!
    :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig