Cherry Pie : A snowy week in photos

20 January 2013

A snowy week in photos


Random pics of Chsrlie chilling out / Orla Kiely candle / More Charlie / Snow! / Charlie helping me work from home / Lovely Yankee candle / Hot Chocolate / Uneccessary Boots spend / Orla Kiely candle

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


The majority of the UK was under a blanket of snow on Friday morning, Weston super Mare included!

I had to work from home during the day so didn't really get a chance to go and play in it. It was really nice to see it falling through out the day though, although Charlie didn't seem keen. We are supposed to have more on the way on Monday, but I'm hoping we don't as I really have to try and get into work.

Charlie has really settled in well now, I think he feels right at home. He's eating normally and it looks like he feels much more confident. He's so playful but then he is also so cuddly and falls asleep on my for absolutely ages, it's lovely. He seems to like sitting on my shoulder and playing my hair.

This morning my sister and I had a nice hot chocolate at Costa. It's such a shame they don't carry on with their festive flavours, they would be really nice in this cold weather. I also spent too much in Boots and Matalan on a few pieces, which I will definitely be blogging about.

How have you spent your week?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Your little kitty is so gorgeous! I miss both of mine being tiny. Jealous of your Benefit purchase too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your car is so cute! I have a Yankee candle too and I love the smell. It is gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, let me know what you think of 'they're real', as i'm tempted to buy it!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlie is adorable! I love the snow, but my cats aren't too sure of it either :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Charlie is so cute! Unnecessary Boots spends are always the best, I did the same myself this weekend with a new foundation and primer! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cat is far too adorable, he's just so cute and perfect! Love a good yankee candle :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Week has been a busy one for me but not much snow as I had to work from home too, however when I did venture out the pavements were like ice rinks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie is just too cute and beautiful, dude i want the hot chocolate..:)
    Mens Fashion Online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Little Charlie is adorable, he's making me want another cat! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig